Thursday, July 14, 2011

Driven Sports Lean Xtreme Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Driven Sports Lean Xtreme Buy 2 Get 1 Free


I haven't posted any supplements deals at all except for my one blog post about what I had found. 






So I'd thought I'd share this one that I came across. It's a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal from Bodybuilding.com for Drive Sports Lean Extreme. I've used the old version of this product before with good results. I haven't yet tried the new version though but I thought I'd share this since I'm really considering buying it for this price.


Note that it's a non-stimulant based fat burner so you can stack it with other stimulant type thermogenics if you wish.


It's a buy 2 get 1 free deal, so you get 3 bottles for a 63.56 so about 21 bucks a bottle. Regular price on these is around 30 bucks so its a pretty good deal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...