Thursday, August 11, 2011

2 Free Quest Protein Bars!

I'm going to be out of town in Chicago for the next few days so I decided to post a link for a free sample of 2 Quest Protein Bars!


I normally don't buy or use protein bars but I did get chance to try out the Quest Protein Bars I have to admit, these are indeed the best protein bars I've ever had!


Get your free samples!




They also have a great nutritional profile and isn't made out of a long list of ingredients like other bars. Also, no soy protein! (which many bars seem to have for some reason). It's a high protein, high fiber, low carb bar that tastes delicious!


From their website:
"Quest bars have the best nutritional profile of any protein bar on the market – bar none. We’ve got 20g of protein, 4g non-fiber carbs, and no sugar alcohols or other junk. And most importantly, our bars taste better than any other bar. We’re so confident that you’ll agree that we let people order a single bar to try without having to commit to buying an entire box."


(As an added note: many people recommend microwaving the bars  for 10 seconds before consuming.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...