Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from Aesthetic Muscle!

Merry Christmas everybody! 


Christmas isn't one of my favorite holidays due to all the materialism it promotes but I don't absolutely hate it. I do like the fact that it does bring everyone together and makes many people happy :)


So here's wishing everyone an Aesthetic Muscle Christmas!


I won't be following this today but if want, give my strategy for preventing fat gain on a holiday a try: Thanksgiving Fat Gain - How to Prevent It.

You may also want to read Dr. Andro's blog post on some other things Christmas can bring you besides materialistic gifts :)


Santa is Coming to Town and You Better Beware of His Gifts: Fat Gain, Muscle Loss and Increased Mortality Rates.




Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...