Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cellucor C4 Extreme Review

Cellucor C4 Extreme Preworkout Review


Cellucor C4 Extreme ...pretty cool container!
My recent fishoil order from Bodybuilding.com unexpectedly came with a sample of the popular preworkout product, C4 by Cellucor.

I've heard a lot about the product but never looked into trying it or buying it. I think it was because I had never heard of the company so I never considered it. I have to admit though that this preworkout has been the best I have sampled thus far!


Sample of Cellucor C4 Extreme from Bodybuilding.com
It tasted good, mixed well, and provided me with one of my best workouts ever! So here's my review of the sample product I received:

Taste
The sample I received was a 2 serving packet of their Blue Raspberry flavor. It mixed very well in the blender bottle and left no floating remnants. It also had a great initial taste with a minor mediciny aftertaste that I've come to expect from preworkouts. Despite this aftertaste, I would say it's a pretty good tasting preworkout that I would have no problem sipping on if I chose to.

Energy
The energy I felt on this was awesome. 10-15 minutes after drinking the preworkout, I started getting that amped up feeling and was ready to pump some iron. I also started feeling the beta alanine tingles too...I think I actually like this feeling and it kinda gets me psyched to workout. 

Strength
I was stronger in every lift during this particular workout! This was unexpected but a very motivating feeling. I used more weight and did more reps during this workout than any other I've had with other preworkouts!

Endurance
My endurance was very good during this workout. I never felt tired or exhausted and was able to put full energy and focus into my sets at the beginning of the work as well as towards the end of my workout.

Pump
The pumps were pretty amazing on this as well. If you've read my previous preworkout reviews, you know I don't have a difficult time getting a pump. But with this preworkout, I noticed my pump was even greater than normal and it felt fantastic!

Overall
I am very impressed with Cellucor C4 and would definitely buy it if I find a good sale on it. The effects in the gym were awesome with no negative side effects (unless you dislike the beta alanine tingles). I'll be keeping my eye out for any sales on this product and will let you guys know if I find any :)


Nutritional information:

30 ServingsBlue Raspberry
Serving Size:1Scoop(5.7g)
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving% DV
Calories5
Total Carbohydrates1g<1%**
Vitamin C250mg417%
Niacin (As Niacinamide)30mg150%
Folate250mcg62%
Vitamin B1235mcg588%
Beta Alanine1500mg
Creatine Nitrate1000mg
Arginine AKG1000mg
Explosive Energy Blend718mg
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (135mg), Mucuna Pruriens, Niacinamide, Synephrine HCL, Folate (As Folic Acid), Pyridoxine Phosphate, Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin)
** Percent Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients:
Natural And Artificial Flavors, (Contains: FD&C Blue #1), Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K)

2 comments:

walcotmabery said...

Titanium Skin - Titsanium Skin - Etin - Titsanium
Titanium 1xbet 먹튀 Skin. Titsanium Skin. Titsanium Skin. Titsanium stilletto titanium hammer Skin. Titsanium Skin. Titsanium Skin. Titsanium Skin. Titsanium Skin. Titsanium Skin. schick quattro titanium Titsanium Skin. Titsanium sugarboo extra long digital titanium styler Skin. Titsanium Skin. Titsanium Skin. Titsanium titanium 4000 Skin.

bagea said...

vv890 wholesale jerseys,Cheap Jerseys china,Cheap Jerseys china,nfl shop,cheap jerseys,Cheap Jerseys from china,wholesale jerseys,Cheap Jerseys free shipping,cheap nfl jerseys gk488

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...