Monday, June 20, 2011

Out of Town

I've been out of town since Wednesday night so I haven't had the chance to post anything in the past few days.

I'm on this visit to celebrate my friend getting engaged. He's the first in my close group of friends to make this huge commitment. Needless to say there has been a lot of eating, drinking, and partying (and weight gain)!

I still managed to get in two workouts so far during this trip. One workout was back and biceps and the other chest and shoulders. I was still able to get good workouts in despite working out at home at my friend's house where I'm staying. 

He has just enough equipment for me to be imaginative with and get a decent workout. 

My weight on this trip has fluctuated between 162 lbs and 169 lbs! I sure hope I can get my bodyfat back down before my friends visit for July 4th weekend!
I can't wait for that. It'll be more eating, drinking, and partying again then :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...